Wednesday 18 December 2013

What's all this now?

Hey everyone!

This blog is dedicated to an ongoing project called "Break!!" that Grey Wiz and I are collaborating on. Break!! is a role playing game in the tradition of Dungeons & Dragons, Stormbringer, Warhammer Fantasy, Exalted and numerous other games in that vein. It is an attempt to take the ideas I love from these games and other numerous sources and streamline them into something that is fun and simple to learn while retaining the depth and infinite possibilities that can come from tabletop gaming.

Grey Wiz is lending his considerable artistic talents as well as an innovative sense of design to these efforts. I have yet to find a better way to describe his layouts then dynamic and "visually ergonomic"; it sounds like terrible business jargon but I'm being sincere. He'll be posting his rough sketches here as well, so you'll likely get to see what I mean.

Anyway, I will be the first to admit that I started writing this for myself. Break!! will always be a game that I want to run, and my hope is that it something that others will find useful as well.

We'll just have to see, I guess.

1 comment: