- Using a three column grid for equipment for a denser texture.
- Have experimented with a icon system for coins, stones, gems but felt messy (I still want to get this to work!).
- Inventory slot system needs definition.
- Rules/mechanics elsewhere in the rulebook are visually differentiated (in a grey box) but feels like overkill here. Not happy with the inconsistency that creates. Might revisit.
- Item types to cater for: Unique items (Torch), Items with multiple options/levels but are mechanical identical (Tome), Categories s that suggest a list of examples but allows the GM to add items of a similar ilk (Adventuring Gear)
Had tried illustrating the object in isolation but felt this wasted a world building opportunity so opted to put the objects in context.